Set the date and time
1. On the Home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
2. Press the
key > Set Time.
• To get the date and time from the wireless network automatically, change the Update Time field to Automatic. Note
that you must be connected to the wireless network.
• To set the date and time manually, change the Update Time field to Manual. Click the Set Time or Set Date field.
Change the time or date. Click Ok.
3. Do any of the following:
• To receive a prompt when your device detects a new time zone, change the Auto Update Time Zone field to Prompt.
• To have your device update the time zone automatically when it detects a new time zone, change the Auto Update
Time Zone field to On.
4. Press the
key > Save.
The time on my device is incorrect, 193