The time on my device is incorrect
1. On the Home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
2. Press the
key > Set Time.
3. Try one of the following actions:
• If the Set Time field is set to Automatic, press the
> Update Time.
• If you have traveled to a different time zone, set the Time Zone field to display the correct time zone.
• If you are in a region that has recently made changes to daylight saving time or has switched to a different time zone,
you might need to update the time zone data on your BlackBerry® device. To update the time zone data, press the
key > Get Time Zone Updates. For this feature to be supported, your wireless service plan must include data
services (such as email messages or browser service). If your email account uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, you
might not be able update your time zone data. For more information, contact your administrator.
Set the date and time, 190
Display a second time zone on the clock, 191