Accept, delete, or restore a service book
Your wireless service provider or administrator might send a service book to your BlackBerry® device over the wireless network
to add an additional service or application to your device.
If your email account uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, you can also receive service books on your device using the
BlackBerry® Desktop Software. For more information, see the Help in the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
1. On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
2. Click Device > Advanced System Settings > Service Book.
3. Highlight a service book.
4. Press the
• To accept a service book, click Accept.
• To delete a service book, click Delete.
• To restore a service book, click Undelete.